Business English Tools
Tips and tricks to learn English
- Change the default home page of your browser to a English news site - The Local, Germany's news in English.
- Do grammar and vocabulary exercises online – English Help.de
- Visit English websites with a business focus such as British Council's Learn English or Breaking News English.
- Complete an online course at – BBC's Talking Business.
- Learn a new word each day via an e-mail service. Register at Learner's Word of the Day
- Learn by listening, for example, on the way to work in your car or on the train.
- Subscribe to English magazines. Business Spotlight is one of the most recommended magazines to learn Business English and is suitable for beginners.
- Read English novels. Pearson Longmann offers English language books which have been adapted for specific levels and are designed for readers who want to learn English without sacrificing the fun of reading.
- Learn some of the differences between British & American English.
- Also take advantage of BBE's learning resources, take a look at our video page, or do an English test.
- Visit BBE's social networks and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Download a copy of BBE's English Tense Chart to map out how English works.
At BBC's Six Minute English or Business Spotlight Podcasts you can download MP3 files for free and use them on your MP3 player, iphone or audio CD's.